Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day - aka Find Cute Boys Not Wearing Green Day

People who work with me know. I'm boy crazy.

It stems mostly from the fact that I'm boy-deprived. I got divorced 2 1/2 years ago and although I've been on a bunch of dates, I haven't had a boyfriend. So, besides a few sweet kisses with one boy, I've been lonely. And, um..."desirous of companionship." (Which is why I stayed up later than I should tonight when I heard that Dwayne Johnson was going to be on the Tonight Show.)

So, all I have to say to the smart, cute, single guys out there: stop wearing green on St. Patty's day.

I took advantage and pinched at least four boys today. (It would have been more, but I had to run an errand on lunch.)

And, what do you know, you can't really pinch someone without striking up a conversation. I mean, it's sort of weird to just pinch and run, right?

Next year, I'm going to head into Boulder and find a busy place with lots of cute boys. I hope they forget to wear green.

No comments: